Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Shuttin' Her Down


To my amigos who read and follow this blog, and to those courageous enough to join Motörheadster Nation, I just want to say thanks for droppin' by.

I have been thinkin' bout' shuttin' this blog down for some time and the day has finally come.

What began as a 1 page post for my brother(from a different mother)-in-law, so he could see the work and progress I was making on my bike - to the blog it has become, all I can say is it's been a blast.

I may drop by from time to time and throw somethin' up but it certainly won't be on a consistent basis. It's been a fun ride, but the tank is empty and it's time to recharge the batteries.

Adios.

Ace ♠

2 comments:

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Löst Jimmy said...

hey brother
I took a short break and have come back for more, hope you will keep the blog going - the birds, bikes and bands theme is most welcome