Friday, October 22, 2010

AC/DC Iron Man II Sound Track

I just uploaded the 'AC/DC: Iron Man 2' sound track onto my iPod. The CD features 15 classic AC/DC songs selected from 10 of the band's studio albums, ranging from 1976 to 2008. Bon Scott or Brian Johnson - you be the judge.


AC/DC Iron Man 2" Track Listing:
1. Shoot to Thrill
2. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation
3. Guns for Hire
4. Cold Hearted Man
5. Back in Black
6. Thunderstruck
7. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
8. Evil Walks
9. T.N.T.
10. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
11. Have a Drink on Me
12. The Razor's Edge
13. Let There Be Rock
14. War Machine
15. Highway to Hell

Seriously! Seriously! Song #3 'Guns for Hire' and #10 'Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be' brought me back to a place, a time in my life, I some times wish I could return to. I am some what embarrassed to say... I forgot how good these tracks really are. This album is non-stop rock n' roll! Ya, ya... we all own these tunes in one form or another, however listening/placing them in this compilation... pure genius! They seem to be made to go together. Now I wanna' see the movie! I mean even if it sucks, the soundtrack will keep me in my seat. Oh, and I do like theatre popcorn.


Ace 

1 comment:

Löst Jimmy said...

Nothing wrong with looking back with nostalgia to other times and looking back with affection. I do it all the time, I remind myself that I lived it and loved it...