Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lemmy Gets Political

It's election day 11/06/2012 in the United States.  And in a recent Q & A with Rolling Stone magazine, Lemmy Kilmister opened up about Barack Obama and how he really feels, about Republican Governor and presidential candidate Mitt Romney.



Here's what Lemmy had to say:

“I would have said America wasn’t ready for it (a black President). And I don’t think they were, because they’re trying to drag him down now,” begins Lemmy. “I mean, the poor fvcker’s only just gotten rid of all that George Bush $hit that he left, or is trying to. And he’s being stonewalled by the fvcking Congress all the time. I don’t know how he’s gotten anything done. They should be glad. I mean the alternative is Mitt Romney. Please, please don’t vote for Mitt Romney. Fvck him. Repeal abortion law is the first thing he’ll do. Fvcking monster.”

Ace ♠

No comments: