Thursday, February 10, 2011

Motörhead Tickets

Ladies and dirt bags I'm totally f#cking stoked! I've got my Motörhead tickets in hand and I can barely contain my jism!


Yes the Snaggletöothed hellions will be playing the River City this weekend in support of their newest release 'The World Is Yours'.


A good friend of mine was lucky enough to get her hands on a limited edition collectors pack and has been rubbing my face in it ever since. She saw the boys when they stopped in Cow Town.


Clutch is on the bill, but I've never heard of em'. According to their bio they play heavy metal, hard rock and stoner rock. Seriously... WTF is stoner rock? I mean, isn't that a reference to a metal ballad? They actually have their own category now. Lame!



The other band on the ticket is Valient Thorr Yep... never heard of em' either.


Truth be told... I don't give a rats a$$, cause I'll be in the line up for alcohol until Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey hit the stage.

Ace ♠

1 comment:

Löst Jimmy said...

Enjoy the show Ace! Clutch supported Motorhead here a few years back - I think they are a really decent live act.