Monday, July 6, 2009

Motörhead Fest Rolls into Czech Republic


The summer concert tour is off and running... and Lemmy and the boys are apparently running on all cylinders!

(I love the look of this Motörhead concert poster/ad)

The Snaggletoothed hellions just wrapped up Motörhead Fest in the Czech Republic. The show included four other bands on Saturday.

The concert kicked off the July 4th weekend, at the Brno Velodrome.


Here's an article (by Darrell Jonsson) about the concert from the Prague Post. The Czech Republic's english language newspaper.


To be honest, this is the first time I've ever searched, and or read anything from, the Prague Post (or any paper from the Czech Republic for that matter).

Sounds like the boys are killing it. However, I can't seem to find any recent snaps of Motörhead on tour, but I'll keep trying and I'll publish whatever I can get, whenever I get 'em.


As well.. I'm still waiting (like everyone else) for info on 'Lemmy the movie'. When that email finally arrives in my inbox, I'll post it faster than Lemmy can flip you the bird.



Ace ♠

No comments: