Sunday, May 3, 2009

Firing up The Motörheadster

Let's Fire this bad boy up!



Here's what the Motörheadster sounds like. I thought it was time to let my buds hear the old girl. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Screamin' Eagle pipes are an upgrade but I didn't buy them, they were on the bike when I bought it.

A police officer has a child in my daughters school and saw me on my bike before the transformation last fall. Early this spring he saw me driving by and mentioned to my wife that "drilling holes in the muffler was illegal and it may be a noise violation." I know I don't need to explain to you (I only drilled the heat shields - the pipes and mufflers are intact and remain original) so I won't... the info in the brackets is for him and all like-minded dorks!


Ace ♠

No comments: