Thursday, February 4, 2010

You Can Find Anyhting on eGay


How about Motörhead nesting dolls. I know... that's what I said. WTF is a nesting doll?


Ha! That's just whacked!

I Googled it and found the Wikipedia definition for it.

A matryoshka doll, also known as a Russian nested doll or a babushka doll, is a set of dolls of decreasing sizes placed one inside the other.

Who knew?


While I was there, I found the first Russian nested doll set. It was carved by Vasily Zvyozdochkin from a design by Sergey Malyutin. Again, who knew.


Who buys this stuff? One can only assume they're in violation of copyright laws.

I mean really, do you think Lemmy would OK the design and production of these things. The company that makes them is called Arbatstar. Each set is US $24.99 on eGay.



Oh, you're a Metallica fan, no need to worry... they've got em'. They must love Jason Newstead.

Or if you want that ol' skool look and feel comrade, how about the nesting leader dolls. From Stalin, to Lenin to Putin... and I can't forget Gorby and Borris.

Ace ♠

No comments: