Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Concert at The Lake?

It felt more like fall than summer.



The boats were on their lifts.


The lake was calm. An image many describe as being 'like glass' or 'like a mirror'.

I think the thermometer was frozen... OK maybe not frozen, but it was well below normal.



The park was empty. The fish may've been bitin', but the pulleys were silent.


It was a great day for the ducks... or a concert?!?


That's right Kenny Miller's 'Super Stars, Super Show'.


I was out for a walk, documenting the cool wet weather when I found this poster advertising his upcoming concert. I just had to take a few snaps of it.


Kenny impersonates Marty Robbins, Roy Orbison and Elvis Presley. Needless to say I couldn't go, yup had to wash my hair. Oh man! Rat farts!

That's why Steve Jobs and his crew invented the iPod.

Sorry, no Kenny Miller.

Check out the highlighted album, 'Better Motörhead than Dead'.

A bit of a coincidence?

Or from Motörizer, 'One short life'. It certainly felt like one short vacation. My Harley-less days are almost over.

I'm not really superstitious... but we installed air conditioning in the cabin and then the weather took a turn for the worse. Another coincidence? Guess what, it'll probably be sunny and hot for the trip home.


Ace ♠

No comments: