Thursday, January 7, 2010

Speed Metal


This is the artwork of Mike Rogers.



When I saw these three scoots lined up, all emblazoned with the phrase 'Speed Metal' on the tank, I knew I had to slap these up on the blog.


This is a nice and low Model T Rat Truck. All the snaps were taken at the Rocky Mountain Rod & Custom Show.



This little number is called the 'Sin Town Special'.

So, you may be wondering how he got his pics to look the way they do... well here's what he did.

3 Exposure Photomatix HDR
Bike layer separated with Topaz Remask and then modified with Topaz Adjust.
Background modified with Topaz Adjust and Topaz Clean.

Ya... I have no idea what any of that means.

Ace ♠

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm Mike, the guy with the camera and Photoshop. Glad you liked them enough to post them here.