Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Am A Canucklehead


I got a kick out of this. A buddy sent it to me and I'm under the impression it's an old whiskey or beer ad, converted into a email.

Here's the ad.

Hey, I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.



I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.... and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really really nice.


I have a Prime Minister, not a president.


I speak English and French, not American.



And I pronounce it 'about', not 'a boot'.
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.


I believe in peace keeping, not policing, diversity not assimilation and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal.



I drink Rye whiskey not sour mash.


A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch... and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee', 'zed'!



Canada is the second largest landmass! The first nation of hockey!


And the best part of North America!



My name is Ace!

And I AM CANADIAN!



To my Canadian readers... it hits the nail on the head.

To those in the UK... you know exactly how we Canucks feel.

To my American readers... hey lighten up, it's a joke.

To those Islamic extremists who don't give a rat's a$$ who they blow up... F&%k you!


Ace ♠

2 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Here's to Canada and all in live in her!

Ace said...

I left out Eh... eh. Although I don't believe I've ever used it. I only hope I didn't piss off all of our American friends Jimmy. Have a good weekend.