Monday, December 7, 2009

Lemmy 4 Life

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Ya, guess I really can't criticize this dude, but come on man... tattooing celebrity autographs along with their pictures all over your body.



Steve Porter has inked twenty four famous people, like rock stars and actors on his skin, including the likes of:




The entire Iron Maiden line-up. Ya, the whole band.



And even Suzi Quatro?!?! Um, no offense, but I hope it's the younger version. Twelve of the tats are actually autographed by the celebs. I know... it's a little over the top.


Why does he do it, why else... to get into the record books. His latest victim, Alice Cooper.


He signed Porter's right leg.


Apparently this guy had the same idea. He also got the Million Dollar baby'$ signature for life.

Speaking of babes.


It all started with Andrea Corr (of The Corrs) in 1998. Next on Steve's hit list, our man Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead.




Porters says "They have got to be someone who has influenced me throughout my life, not just someone who is famous. Lemmy would be good because he has strong facial features and I don't want a perfect face."

According to a recent article, actor Anthony Head from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Little Britain refused to sign because, according to Porter it made Head feel quote: "Creepy". Really!


Ya, and this picture of you (he's one in the suit) isn't frickin' creepy?!?!?!?

Ace ♠

2 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Andrea Corr could sign anywhere on me. I mean anywhere

Ace said...

No kiddin’ Jimmy! And ya know what's sad, if not unforgiveable… I had completely forgotten about the Corrs until I read that article on Steve. Them sisters are fine!