Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Speed Trap Blues


This ain't the kinda' Christmas card I was expecting.


It's from the friendly neighbourhood police photo enforcement department.


Yup, I got a speeding ticket on the second last day of the riding season. That blows! So do photo radar/speeding cameras. It's just a cash grab.

That's my fat a$$ on the Motörheadster all right. I may move the license plate further forward on the swing arm, so the camera won't pick it up next time (I gotta' feelin' this won't be my last ticket).

My speed: 81 km/h (50 mp/h) Posted limit: 50 km/h (31 mp/h). Sorry for the blurry shot. I used macro, but it just wouldn't focus.

Here's the damage to my wallet, $278 bucks. The magistrate however (as you can see in the pic above), did push back the payment date to Feb 24/2010. Gee thanks!



Ya, image capturing enforcement all right.

Here... capture this image dick heads!

Ace ♠

No comments: