Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bark at 'The 3 Wolf' Moon


I Love it. When I saw Jack Black wearing this Three Wolf Moon T-shirt, I crapped my drawers I was laughing so hard!


Tenacious D (Jack and his comedic partner) performed at the 2009 Comedy Death Ray Christmas Show. Snaps courtesy: Robyn Von Swank



But apparently... it's not a joke or simply a part of his act.


He actually likes the shirts. I don't know where this photo was taken (or when) but it's gold!


All right, now as for this pic of U.S. President Barack Obama wearing the 3WM shirt, ya... it's photo shopped.


Here's the original. But hey, to be honest... I think he looks good in that wolf shirt.
How did I get on this topic?!?! I mean, I'm not sure why I'm writing about a stupid Wolf & Moon T-shirt, but people love em'!


I can't believe how popular they are. You may remember it became the hottest seller for Amazon.com after a fictitious comment posted by a university student.

(more photo shopped images)

And ABC World News did a report on the popularity of the shirts which helped pump up sales.







BBC News spoke with the CEO of The Mountain (the company that owns and prints the T's).

Check it, here are some other celebrities wearing Wolf Shirts.


Scarlett Johansson. Ya... but she doesn't count cause she can wear anything she wants and it'll look great (just look at that picture).


Here's Dwight, from 'The Office', wearing his 3-WM shirt. Dwight is trying to convince Michael of the virtues of the shirt.


And finally... from the 'You gotta' be kiddin' me file, here's a 3WM tattoo I found.

Wow. I don't know what else to say.

Ace ♠

No comments: